Visions Board Examples can be found all over the internet and Pinterest but how do you know they really work?
Since the Secret movie and books came out there has been a lot of discussion about vision boards and if they actually work.
Firstly you will want to know what it is you want to achieve in your life. It is not always all about money. Thinking only about money detracts from what you really can achieve in life. To give you some vision board examples here are some guidelines
- Make a list of things you would like to have in your life right now.
- the perfect partner
- money to do all you want
- publish a book
- successful business
- $100,000 + per year income
You get the idea, you have to first figure out what it is you would like. Now you have to choose the images or quotes that would reflect the things you would like to have in your life and business.
2. Once you have chosen your representations of what you want to manifest, you then put them on your board. This can be a physical board, on an app, or on Pinterest or any app you may have.
Vision boards can be for anything but I would suggest you have one board for each topic and not mix them up on the same board.
For example have one for a career, one for health, and so on.
Setting your board where it is easily accessible is crucial as you want to look at it every day and often.
3. Displaying your board. There are lots of places you can display a vision board. You can have them in any room in your house or office. Putting theme somewhere you can see them all the time is the best. You also may want to encourage your children to have a vision board that helps them plan and expects things for their future. Kids are very creative and can come up with some really amazing boards.
Before he was famous, Jim Carey wrote himself a check for $10,000,000 for “Acting services rendered” and dated it for Thanksgiving 1995. Then he placed the check in his wallet and kept it there. . He would park his car on the famous Mulholland Drive every single night and visualize having directors interested in him and people he respected saying “I like your work”.
Just before Thanksgiving 1995, Jim Carey found out he would be receiving $10,000,000 for his role in Dumb and Dumber
When you construct vision boards on Pinterest, where you can find lots of boards. You can make your vision board for yourself and keep it secret and nobody will be able to see it except for you and whomever you give permission to.
You do not have to share it with others unless you want to. You can make a board and share it with your family or work colleagues, having a board where everyone has the same goal in mind really helps generate the right energy for the manifestation of the business, team, or family.
Be careful of anyone who has access to the board having negative energy towards the goals of the rest of the team.
4. You must also put the energy out there in the universe when you look at your vision board and really FEEL you have already achieved what you desire and dream about.
What do I mean by feeling the board? Try this exercise when you choose your images and then look at them on your boards.
Do you feel
or any other wonderful feeling? IF you do not then this is the wrong image for you. Choose another image that gives you a great feeling.
- Now looking at your board feel all the things you feel having achieved everything on the board.
- Take a deep breath and go about your day knowing and believing all will come to fruition.
The most important thing is to be able to relate to what is on the board emotionally so you really give it life. Many people I know have manifested what is on their board and much more because they believe. If you do not believe then it will not work as well as you might expect it to.
I have been using vision boards for years and I must say I have achieved most things, I have also altered them as time goes on as my values and situations changed. Being mindful of your life changes and updating your board is always advisable.
Keeping your old boards is also a good motivator because you can look back and see that it did really work for you.
So….what is it that you are going to put on your vision board?
You can start small or if you are really motivated you can go really big. I have a client that put a board together and it had sparkles and glitter and all sorts of things on it. Whatever works for YOU and you alone is what you should do.
Enjoy the process, think positive, and above all dream and vision all the time.
I am available for workshops and classes for individuals, groups, and teams. Contact me:
Please share using the buttons below so others can benefit, also comments on how you are getting on with your vision board would be appreciated, thank you.