Achieving goals in your life when there are several natural disasters going on at the same time adds to the stress of everyday life. This can cause us to be off focused from what our main objectives are and performance goals.
We can learn valuable lessons about ourselves from our past experiences and change them to achieve positive results. Re-evaluating our life and goals often can help us keep focused and make sure we are in alignment and balanced.
Looking at your life right now how satisfied with it are you?
- Did you achieve your goals so far this year?
- Are you enjoying where you are in your life right now?
- Did you achieve your health goals?
- Are you overwhelmed, stress and coping?
- How are your relationships?
There are many things you could be looking at right now where you may not have achieved your performance goals yet.
What are the reasons you are not where you want to be right now?
This question can be a very difficult question to answer without sitting down and really focusing on where you are going.
This might be the time for you to rebuild and reorganize your priorities in the areas you are not happy with. Some of the questions you may want to ask yourself are:
Am I looking For
- More Meaning/Purpose in Life
- More Fulfilment/Happiness in Life
- More Ease/Simplicity or Balance in Life
- More Freedom and/or Inner Peace in Life
- To Change or Move Forwards in my Career
- To Achieve my Goals Faster/More Easily
- To Learn to Trust Me More/Be My Authentic Self
Once you answer these questions and perhaps some others then you can reset your goals and your focus. This will also change your motivation as you will have renewed many areas and you will be more likely to succeed which in turn will also keep you motivated.
Letting natural disasters and other trauma that is going on in the world affect your personal goals, dreams and life is a challenge for many people. I would strongly advise you to only listen, watch the news to keep updated with current affairs but not to dwell or continue to watch/listen constantly. This will affect your motivation, stress, and health. You are a part of the world and focusing on your goals and dreams will be able to make a difference in not only your own life but also in other people’s lives.
>Wherever you are in your life right now with your goals I would challenge you to take another look at them and make sure they are in alignment with exactly where you want to be. Goals should be short term and long term goals and they should be in synergy and in alignment with your true self.
- How to Build a Sphere of Influence
- How to make a vision board that really works
- What are your values, values shape your life